2009年12月13日日曜日

From Naryn city

Hi everyone, How are you?
I hope you're all doing great wherever you are.

I am now in Naryn city which took about 20min. from the viallge by the taxi.
Sorry here is no Japanese key so I have to type in English.

Today, the reason why I came here is to meet one American lady who gave us the orders.
"SAORI weaving group" where I'm working now, the one Japanese volunteer who started this group made the catalog couple of months ago. After that, many people have intersted in our activities and hand-made products and giving us the orders.

This is such a great thing, to work for the orders and I'm appreciated indeed.
We weave and sew every single day, from the morning maybe at 10:00 the earilest woman came and until 18-19:00 they satys and works. Now I'm working with 7 womens.

Now I've been busy so I have to work at home on Sat&Sunday too.
Yes, sometimes I feel like ..ooohhh I wanna go out! somewhere else!

But like today, coming to the city for meeting people, like next week I'll go to Bishkek for our friend's farwell party, it gives me a good time to reflesh.

Also today I called my grandparents and dearest friend in Japan.
At first, the IP telephon didn't allow me to talk with them so easily. But I really wanted to hear their voice so, didn't give up and kept calling.

Thanks god finally I made it, and maybe I talked with them 10-15 minuts.
Such a happy time. Thank you.

There're still so many things I want to write about, but I need to catch the taxi returning to the village, so please be excited for the next updates.

I'm doing good, enjoying wherever I am.

Have a nice day!